Friday, 26 April 2013

I write what i like!

 

The freedom of writing...

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
The smell of fresh ink on crisp white paper soothes my senses after a hard day at work.
Captivating sentences play images on my mind like scenes of my old time favourite movie...HOW I WISH I WAS THERE!!!
 
As i face the window and feel the cool breeze linger through my chocolate skin on a cold winters night, i begin to reveal all the thoughts that portrayed my imagination after a long day filled with vague but yet heartfelt conversations at the office.
 
So alone  i feel as i have no one to share such misery and confusion arrayed into a little locket deep into my heart. HOW I WISH HE WAS HERE......to make it all go away.
 
Suddenly, a rush of emotion  captures the essence of my broken heart while letters, words, sentences suddenly slithers through my fingers and within a moment, a slight pause i began to weep. Even harder knowing there's no one to wipe of these sentimental droplets flowing gracefully down my cheeks.
 
......silence was all it took to regain my existence. From that moment on i felt the freedom of expressing my voyage to a world of peace and tranquillity. That is the power of WRITING!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment